- Specifications and quotations are based on the already applicable value of wages and materials. If they should change, we reserve the right to adjust prices proportionally.
- If the order is cancelled, the buyer shall owe a fixed compensation of 10% of the value of the order.
The intermediaries, whatever their nature, are responsible personally for the payment of the orders they have placed. They are jointly and severely liable for this payment with the entities placing orders, except if there is a contradictory agreement.
- The delivery dates are only provided for information purposes and do not bind the seller. A delay in the delivery does not mean that there is a compensation entitlement or that the agreement can be terminated.
- Our indemnity duty with regard to shortcomings in the delivered items does not extend further than the duty our suppliers have.
- The items shall be sent at the risk of the buyer. The delivery costs shall be at the expense of the buyer, unless determined otherwise. Items must be returned carriage paid.
- If the buyer does not pick up the items on the date that he was informed to do so, we reserve the right to regard the agreement as terminated after a period of fifteen days has elapsed without prior notice of default being required.
- The keeping of the items whilst awaiting the delivery or pick-up shall take place at the risk of the buyer.
- If we are unable to execute the agreement as a result of force majeure, strikes, lockouts, etc., we reserve the right to terminate the agreement without the possibility of compensation being demanded.
- We reserve the right to regard the agreement as terminated by operation of law and without prior notice of default being required in case of bankruptcy, obvious insolvency and due to whatever amendment of the legal status of the buyer.
- Complaints must be formulated within eight days after the invoice date through a registered letter under penalty of inadmissibility. A response on our part with regard to a late complaint does not imply any failure to what came before and is always under the reservation of all rights and without any detrimental acknowledgement.
We must have received complaints regarding the delivery within eight days after the delivery and, in every respect, before the use or the selling-on of the items.
If a complaint is acknowledged amongst the parties or in law, our liability shall never be more than the replacement, with exclusion of whatever direct or indirect compensation.
- Protesting against the invoice must take place in writing within eight days after the invoice date. Please always specify the date and number of the invoice.
- All invoices must be paid in Wevelgem (Belgium) within the month after the invoice date, unless stipulated otherwise.
Offering bills of exchange does not change the payment location.
- If the invoice is not paid within the set period, default interest of 1.5% per month of the invoice amount shall be due and payable as from the expiry date by operation of law and without prior notice of default being required.
Fixed compensation of 15% of the invoice amount (with a minimum of 123.95 €) shall also be due and payable by operation of law and without prior notice of default being required.
Expenses related to unpaid bills of exchange or cheques as well as other collection charges are not included in this fixed compensation and shall be charged separately to the buyer.
If the buyer is permitted to pay in instalments against accepted bills of exchange and a protest is lodged against one of the bills of exchange because of non-payment, all bills of exchange that must still expire shall be immediately due and payable by operation of law.
- We reserve the right to stop any further deliveries if non-payment occurs. We also reserve the right to regard the agreement as terminated by operation of law and without prior notice of default being required with regard to the entire delivery or the part of the delivery that must still take place.
- As long as the delivered items have not been paid for, they shall continue to be the property of the seller. The risk, however, shall be transferred to the buyer upon contract conclusion.
- In case of disputes, only the courts in Kortrijk (Belgium) shall be competent courts and only Belgian law shall apply.
NOTE: always first check the colour and gloss level of the paint before any use. If this is not performed, any complaint regarding this shall not be accepted. Always closely follow the processing instructions on the technical sheets. If required, consult our technical department on the following number: +32 (0)56 43 95 81.